International Prodimex Group S.r.l., as data controller of your personal data, provides this information - provided for in articles. 14 and 15 of the European Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (hereinafter the "Regulations") governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data - to explain how we process your data that is provided in the context of access, navigation and use of this website , so that you can consciously and freely express consent to the treatment.
It should be noted that this information is not provided for any other sites consulted by the user through hyperlinks (links) that lead from the owner to other sites. Therefore, the existence of a link to another site does not imply endorsement or acceptance of responsibility by the Owner about the content of the site to which the User is referred, also in relation to the policy adopted for the processing of personal data as well as to the its use.
Data Controller and Managers
Owner of the processing of your personal data is International Prodimex Group S.r.l., with registered office in Vedano al Lambro (MB), Via Cesare Battisti n. 1 / B and Operative in Muggiò (MB), Via Roma n. 57 B, Italy (hereinafter "Prodimex S.r.l." or the "Holder").
The updated list of any Data Processors may be requested from the Data Controller by sending a communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by a written request to the Data Controller at the office of the same, indicated above, or call the following number +39 039 2785434
How we collect personal data and type of personal data that can be collected through the site
Personal data that may be collected by the Data Controller depends on the use made by the User of the website of International Prodimex Group S.r.l. Sometimes International Prodimex Group S.r.l. receives the User's personal data from third parties, if the User has given consent to the communication of his personal data.
- The navigation data are acquired by the computer systems and software procedures that regulate the operation of this website. This is information that is not collected to allow subsequent identification of the user, but that are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the browser used by the user.
These data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.
- The Data Controller may also acquire the User's personal data through the website if the User:
It intends to submit to International Prodimex Group S.r.l. your curriculum vitae
Would you like to receive the International Prodimex Group S.r.l.
Has given consent to other companies, such as organizers of conferences to which the User has taken part and in which International Prodimex Group S.r.l. is the sponsor or is among the speakers
Request a specific service managed by International Prodimex Group S.r.l. (commercial brokerage and representation, purchase and shipment of goods, organization of trade fairs, commercial consultancy and market studies, promotion abroad)
The types of personal data that the Data Controller may collect for the purposes indicated above are as follows:
- User information such as name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Photographs and video shootings
- Data deriving from cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies
Purposes of the processing of personal data of the User
The Data Controller may process the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- For the search and selection of personnel to be hired at International Prodimex Group S.r.l.
- For marketing purposes and (commercial profiling) in order to:
keep the User informed of initiatives, events, organized specific new products and services by sending the International Prodimex Group S.r.l. or other kind of communication;
send promotional-advertising material and / or commercial proposals;
- To manage the relationship with the members or the process of joining new members.
Subjects to whom the User's personal data may be communicated
The Data Controller may communicate the User's personal data to:
- Companies that supply to International Prodimex Group S.r.l. material and / or products to be marketed based in Italy
- Studies and companies in the field of professional assistance and consultancy relationships based in Italy
- Companies that carry out checks, audits and certification of the activities carried out by International Prodimex Group S.r.l. (based in the Italian territory)
- Local public bodies (municipalities) within the Italian Republic
The data collected may be communicated to subjects who are recognized the right and the interest to access the personal data of the User from legal or secondary and / or community regulations, to staff within the organizational structure of the Owner.
In some of the cases mentioned above, the Holder has entered into a contract with the third party that provides a service to International Prodimex Group Srl and has appointed him "Data Processor" in accordance with the Regulations. If the said party processes the data of the Users, said processing can take place only limited to the type of service that is carried out by the same and in any case by complying with the obligations imposed by the Data Controller on the processing of personal data.
The personal data of the User of the site are disseminated, limited to photographs and videos taken.
Transfer of data abroad (non-EU)
Pursuant to articles 44 and following of the GDPR, your personal data could be transferred to Third Parties located in countries not belonging to the European Union or to the European Economic Area. In this circumstance, International Prodimex Group S.r.l. ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the receiving foreign company; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
Processing methods and data retention time
The processing is carried out with the aid of electronic tools and, in some cases, of paper, according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, in order to protect at any time the confidentiality and rights of the interested party in compliance with the provisions of current legislation. To protect data from destruction or loss, even accidental, and against unauthorized access or disclosure, technical and organizational security measures have been adopted.
Consequently, in the absence of specific rules that provide for different storage times, the Holder will take care to use the data for the purposes indicated in this information for a time congruous with respect to the purposes themselves. In any case, the Data Controller will take every care to avoid using the same data indefinitely.
In particular, we highlight the following timing related to the purposes of the processing:
- personal data collected for the purposes of research and selection of personnel to be hired at International Prodimex Group S.r.l. or at subsidiaries or associates of International Prodimex Group Srl: six months
- data collected for marketing purposes and commercial profiling: 24 months
- data collected for the management of the relationship with the shareholders or the process of joining new members: for the entire duration of the social relationship, without prejudice to the need to keep certain data for longer terms due to specific legal provisions.
In any case, the right of the interested party to revoke the consent to the treatment at any time is made.
Nature of consent and possible consequences of the refusal
All personal data provided by the User during the navigation of the website of International Prodimex Group S.r.l. they are strictly functional to the IT management of the site.
The registration procedure to access certain specific areas of the website is mandatory in order to exclude unauthorized access to the services offered. The provision of personal data provided voluntarily for the purposes of registration and access to some areas of the site is optional, but failure to collect determines the inability to forward information or requests to the site.
The Data Controller has appointed Data Processors as companies or entities that provide services that involve the processing of personal data on behalf of the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers is available from the Data Controller and can be requested from the Data Controller at the numbers or contact addresses indicated above.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, pursuant to arts. 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the Regulations the User of this website, the interested party, has the right to:
a) ask the Data Controller to access personal data, correct or delete them or limit their processing;
b) propose complaints to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in Italy following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it., or to the Guarantor of the country in which he normally works, or, finally, to the Authority of control of the country in which the violation took place.
c) THE INTERESTED PARTY HAS A RIGHT TO OPPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART AND AT ANY TIME:
FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THAT CONCERN, ANYMORE RELEVANT TO THE PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION;
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THAT CONCERN FOR THE PURPOSE OF SENDING OF ADVERTISING MATERIALS OR OF DIRECT SALE OR FOR THE COMPOSITION OF MARKET RESEARCHES OR COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION.
The interested party also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing performed upon request by the interested party, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Data Controller may communicate to the Interested Party such recipients if the interested party requests it.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free
Any interested party may apply for the exercise of their rights to the Data Protection Officer by sending a notice to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or a written request to the Data Controller at the address indicated above, or can call the following number +39 039 2785434.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings (usually made up of letters and numbers) that allow a site to recognize a particular device or browser; in fact, these text files are sent from a website to the browser used by the user for browsing, subsequently they are stored on his device (eg Computer, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) and retransmitted to the same site during the next visit of the 'user.
Below are the types and characteristics of cookies sent to the user's terminal during navigation on this site.
- Proprietary cookies: cookies installed by the site operator that the user is visiting.
- Third-party cookies: cookies installed by the operator of a different site through the site that the user is visiting.
- Technical cookies: they are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide this service. The consent of the interested party is not required for the installation and use of technical cookies. These cookies can be distinguished in:
browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (eg language setting) in order to improve the service rendered.
- Third-party profiling cookies: these are cookies designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. These cookies are installed, through this site, by third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google and Youtube. The consent of the interested party is required for the installation and use of third-party profiling cookies.
- Third-party analytical cookies (Google analytics provided by Google) used by the Owner for the sole purpose of collecting information in aggregate form such as the number of users of the site and their IP addresses, the most visited pages of the site, etc. These cookies will not be used for profiling purposes.
FUNCTIONAL AND REQUIRED COOKIES WE MIGHT USE
|Crumb||Session||Prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF). CSRF is an attack vector that tricks a browser into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in.|
|RecentRedirect||30 minutes||Prevents redirect loops if a site has custom URL redirects. Redirect loops are bad for SEO.|
|CART||2 weeks||Shows when a visitor adds a product to their cart|
|hasCart||2 weeks||Tells Squarespace that the visitor has a cart|
|Locked||Session||Prevents the password-protected screen from displaying if a visitor enters the correct site-wide password.|
|SiteUserInfo||3 years||Identifies a visitor who logs into a customer account|
|SiteUserSecureAuthToken||3 years||Authenticates a visitor who logs into a customer account|
|Commerce-checkout-state||Session||Stores state of checkout while the visitor is completing their order in PayPal|
|squarespace-popup-overlay||Persistent||Prevents the Promotional Pop-Up from displaying if a visitor dismisses it|
|squarespace-announcement-bar||Persistent||Prevents the Announcement Bar from displaying if a visitor dismisses it|
|Test||Session||Investigates if the browser supports cookies and prevents errors.|
Analytics and Performance Cookies we might use
|ss_cid||2 years||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.|
|ss_cvr||2 years||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.|
|ss_cvisit||30 minutes||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site|
|ss_cvt||30 minutes||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.|
|ss_cpvisit||2 years||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.|
|ss_cookieAllowed||30 days||Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing Analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies|
In relation to the aforementioned third-party cookies installed on this site, without prejudice to the possibility for the data subject to disable them through the browser settings as indicated below, below are links to the information and consent forms made available by the respective third parties:
The user can receive information on the processing of his personal data carried out by Google Analytics at the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
The user can also prevent the registration by Google of data produced by cookies and related to its use of the Site (including its IP address) as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
To disable these cookies visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=
Manage and delete cookies
The user has the right to disable the use of all or part of profiling cookies. In case of deactivation of profiling cookies, the user will still display advertising messages of the Owner that will not be based on the interests and preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
In particular, the user can block, delete or disable individual cookies by changing the browser settings. In fact, most browsers allow you to set rules to activate and deactivate all or only part of the cookies sent.At the following links, you can discover how to manage your cookie preferences depending on the browser you’re using:
However, the owner wishes to remember that deactivating cookies could worsen the user's overall browsing experience.
More information is available on the website of the Privacy Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it